Tuesday 13 April 2010

Shop Charlotte

Where CHARLOTTE TAYLOR will be stocked this season..


September 2009 - Charlotte and Brian (AKA Mr Mentorvator) discuss cash flow plans.
Charlotte:
"So Brian, they say that designers in their first season do not usually manage to sell as boutiques will not take the risk..."
Brian:
"Well sod that"
Charlotte:
"Agreed. Sod that."

CHARLOTTE TAYLOR AW10 will be sold through:

www.coggles.com


and

www.youngbritishdesigners.com



The limited part of the collection will also be sold through my new website - www.charlottetaylorltd.com, which will launch in the next few months.

I will also be holding a couple of tea and cake parties in London to view the collection after its launch in September.

Only a limited amount of stock will be manufactured this season and it will all be produced in the UK.

Exciting times!

5 comments:

  1. Great news:-) Good luck!! Thanks for a great blog by they way! I have been following it since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! so glaad to see its going well!

    Best,

    Emete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news! Good on you for seeing things through - good to know there's hope for the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, that's fantastic! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I LOVE your blog (first saw it on Susie Bubble a few months back), you've totally inspired me to start up my own blog out here in Portland USA whilst struggling to open up my own online business...I love the way you are so open, and I love seeing your progress, it gives me hope! Love your stuff and will keep on checking in! Good luck! Sarah xox

    ReplyDelete