As the new year raises its head, London fashion week draws ever nearer and I turn into a house bound hermit, who even the dog thinks is a little weird...
So it's roughly 6 1/2 weeks until LFW and the launch of my first collection. Not long to go. It looks like I will be showing with Vauxhall Fashion Scout through an exhibition as opposed to a show (which is still great so thanks for all the support!). This has yet to be confirmed though so I will let you know the details when I do.
To-Do list for final countdown
- I am of course mainly focusing on finishing the collection at the moment and 3 items per week is my goal.
- Remain sane and keep organised...
- Sales strategy. How to get sales once the collection is finished.
- Pr strategy. How to get the maximum amount of Pr surrounding the build up to the launch, during it and after.
- Business aspects - Registering Trademarks, terms and conditions, forms for sales campaign, costings of garments, lead-time calculations etc
- Marketing strategy.
- Chasing up the last of the trimmings and contrast fabrics.
- Keep fit and make sure I get outdoors everyday.
Tonight it snowed on the Isle of Wight.
It NEVER snows here.
I am RIDICULOUSLY excited...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee